1. Open Control Panel.
2. Click System and Security.
3. Under Action Center, click Review your computer’s status.
4. Click Security to find the name of the antivirus software.
After disabling the security software, temporarily turn off the firewall:
Turn off the firewall on your computer, install Office and turn the firewall back on.If you’re using a firewall from another manufacturer, visit their website for information on how to temporarily disable the firewall.
Installation of an Office Program:-
Steps for installation:
1. Go to office.com/setup and enter the product key
2. If you have online account enter the username and password.
3. Click on Install
Click on all Done
Now, the Office Suite is installed and ready to use.