Error code 3038 when installing Office
1. Click on Start menu and then select Control Panel.
2. Launch Programs and then click on Programs and Features.
3. Now, scroll and select the Office product and click Change at the top of the Window.
4. Then, click on Quick Repair and wait till the Office program is repaired.
5. If the above steps did not help fix the issue, it is required to uninstall the office products and then install it again..
Windows 8 / Windows 8.1
1. Press the Windows logo key and the letter R to launch the Run window.
2. Enter the command “control” and the hit Enter.
3. Then, select Programs and Features.
4. Now, scroll and select the Office product and click Change at the top of the Window.
5. Select Quick Repair and Click on Repair
6. Done the Repair. Now Office suite is working fine.
7. If issue is not resolved click on Uninstall and follow the onscreen instructions to uninstall the Office program.
8. Then Install the Office Product again.
Steps for installation:
1. Enter the product key
2. If you have online account enter the username and password.
3. Click on Install
Click on all Done
Now, the Office Suite is installed and ready to use.
Not able to open Word. Error 3038
Error 3038 while repairing Office 2013
how do I fix error 3038
ERROR CODE 3038
Unable to launch Office applications. Error code 3038
my m office wont load and it give me an error code of 3038. Does this mean anything to anyone who can help?
can't repair loading issues, my Office 365 was purchased, now not working error code 3038
Unable to open Word
Office and Student 365 and 2013
Error Code 3038
Office 365 won't open
Something went wrong. Sorry, we ran into a problem. Error code : 3038
how do i get did of enexpected http response status code 3038 keeps popping up
OFFICE Professional Plus 2013 Instalation - Error Code: 3038
error code 3038 -- I keep getting when i try to install Office Home & Student.
365 incomplete installation, error code 3038
Errror code 3038 and 255-6 during installation Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2013
Cannot re install office 2013 or outlook 2013 receive error code 3038