1. On the ‘Start’ screen move your mouse cursor over to the bottom right hand side of the screen. This will display a sidebar with a list of options. Select ‘Search’
2. This will display a sidebar with a list of options. Select ‘Search’
3. A screen will appear with all your installed apps, select ‘Control Panel’ from the ‘Windows System’ list.
4. When the Control panel loads select ‘System and Security’
5. Then select ‘Check for Updates’ (this can be found in the Windows Update section.
6. Then select ‘Check for Updates’
7. Windows will start searching for updates.
8. Once Windows has finished searching for updates, a button will appear giving you the option to update. Press this, Windows will then install all the important updates. Your computer might need to restart during this process.