Error code 0-4 when installing Office
Problem Description: Microsoft Office error code 0-4 generally is due to an existing installation of the Microsoft Office suite in your computer. This error is applicable with all the versions of Microsoft Office 365 and Microsoft Office 2013.
Resolution: To fix this issue, it is required to repair the Office installation. Please follow the steps below to repair the Microsoft Office installation.
1. Click on Start menu and then select Control Panel.
2. Launch Programs and then click on Programs and Features.
3. Now, scroll and select the Office product and click Change at the top of the Window.
4. Then, click on Quick Repair and wait till the Office program is repaired.
5. If the above steps did not help fix the issue, it is required to uninstall the office products and then install it again..
Windows 8 / Windows 8.1
1. Press the Windows logo key and the letter R to launch the Run window.
2. Enter the command “control” and the hit Enter.
3. Then, select Programs and Features.
4. Now, scroll and select the Office product and click Change at the top of the Window.
5. Select Quick Repair and Click on Repair
6. Done the Repair. Now Office suite is working fine.
7. If issue is not resolved click on Uninstall and follow the onscreen instructions to uninstall the Office program.
8. Then Install the Office Product again.
Steps for installation:
1. Enter the product key
2. If you have online account enter the username and password.
3. Click on Install
Click on all Done
Now, the Office Suite is installed and ready to use.
ERROR CODE 0-4
Error Code 0-4
Unable to open Word
Office 365 won't open
how do I fix error 0-4
Office and Student 365 and 2013
Code 0-4 Something went wrong
Not able to open Word. Error 0-4
Error message uninstalling microsoft 2013
Error 0-4 while repairing Office 2013
Font Cache service error when installing 2013
365 incomplete installation, error code 0-4
Code 0-4 install error. Slow download speed
unable to activate. Error - Something went wrong
Code 0-4 Office 365 Install Something went wrong
Code 0-4 Install office error something went wrong
Unable to launch Office applications. Error code 0-4
my m office wont load and it give me an error code of 0-4
OFFICE Professional Plus 2013 Instalation - Error Code: 0-4
Something went wrong Sorry we ran into a problem
Office 365 Personal unable to activate. Error - Something went wrong
Code 0-4 install error when trying to install an Office 365 Trial
Code 0-4 Sorry we can't find a required file. Error code 0-4
Code 0-4 while attempting to download office home and student 2013
Something went wrong. Sorry we ran into a problem. Error code 30088-15
Something went wrong. Sorry, we ran into a problem. Error code : 0-4
Cannot re install office 2013 or outlook 2013 receive error code 0-4
Getting your office ready for you hold on this should only take a few moments
error code 0-4 -- I keep getting when i try to install Office Home & Student.
how do i get did of enexpected http response status code 0-4 keeps popping up
Code 0-4 Something went wrong, we ran into a problem while looking for updates
Errror code 0-4 and 255-6 during installation Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2013
can't repair loading issues, my Office 365 was purchased, now not working error code 0-4
Code 0-4 Something went wrong. Sorry, we ran into a problem. Go online for additional help
Installing Office 365 keeps giving me Error code 0-4. Access denied to Installation Source
Unable to open Office 365 applications. error "An error accured. We couldn't start your program
Something went wrong.0-4 We're sorry, we ran into a problem while downloading the updates for Office
Code 0-4Something went wrong. Sorry, we ran into a problem. Go online for additional help. Error code 0-4
Unable to install Office 365. Error: sorry, we couldn't start installation, another installation is in progress, please try again later