Error Code: 30088-4 , 30089-4 Something went wrong While installing office 365
1. Sign in to Office 365 with your Office user ID.
2. At the top right of the page, click Settings > Office 365 Settings.
3. Click Software.
4. On the Office page, select a Language, and then click Install.
1. Click Start.
2. now click on Control Panel.
3. then click programs and features.
4. Locate the item for the Office, click on it and then click change.
5. Select the repair option, and then Continue.
6. wait for the Office Setup.
After you have completed, restart your computer and check if the error persists. Learn more
If the issue is not resolved or if you need further assistance with this issue, Click on this link and chat with Microsoft Certified Tech. They will provide the proper steps by chat. http://chat.microsoftsupport.us